Energy EFT Master Practitioner Training
Written by Silvia Hartmann, this is the flagship EFT certification from the Guild of Energists (GoE). The result of 14 years research into EFT and Energy work, this course represents a huge shift in how Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is taught and used.
EFT Master Practitioners walk their talk! Some previous knowledge of basic Tapping (EFT) is a good idea for this course, it is primarily aimed at existing practitioners who wish to update their skills and learn this innovative and exciting way to use EFT. You can start with Energy EFT Foundation should you prefer, or discuss it with us first. Just Ask
Information-rich and interactive, this course features brand new methodology, bringing EFT to life in a whole new way. Students will have lots of opportunities to use new protocols, techniques and exercises whilst working with their own energy transformation.
Courses are run in small groups. However, 1:1 can also be arranged via Skype or other video conferencing and can be accessed both nationally and internationally.
The course consists of 12 modules, taking you through from novice to advanced in an easy, understandable way. Each module builds upon the skills learned in the previous module. You will be required to master all 45 Key Core Skills before you can be certified and all 12 modules must be taken. Certification is by continuous assessment during the training workshops, but if you do not attain the required standard during the workshop, you may be required to complete additional work.
Usually delivered over 3 Days, the Energy EFT Master Practitioner training conducted by Hopes Holistic Health can also be tailored to reflect your needs if required.
For scheduled 3 Day Training workshops, please see Events and Retreats.
- Existing EFT practitioners who wish to update their skills to incorporate the latest developments, techniques and methods
- Individuals who intend to become Professional EFT Master Practitioners
- Professional therapists and healers keen to add modern EFT (aka ‘Modern Energy Tapping’) to their toolbox of skills
- those who are love EFT, see the potential and are excited about taking it to the next level
Fees: £550 per person includes:
- 3 days Training (10:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.)
- a comprehensive manual (Energy EFT Master Practitioner Manual) which will act as a reference in the future
- Attendance Certificate
- Standard Membership of the Guild of Energists (GoE) for one full year (if you’re not already a member; extended if you have already joined).
- Active GoE Members-Only Support Group – Talk to other members online, arrange swap sessions, ask questions and contribute to the members only group;
- Quarterly Magazine “The Energist” – Keep up-to-date with the latest news and articles in this wonderful member-only full-colour magazine delivered to your door;
- Weekly Energy Downloads – Includes video and audio presentations for further learning;
- Member Files & Documents – Download high-quality tapping protocols, slide shows and diagrams in many languages
Additional shipping costs to cover the manual’s delivery by courier, to ensure delivery in time. Please book 3+ weeks ahead to avoid this.
- Previous attendance on Energy EFT Foundation or Modern Energy Tapping is mandatory
- A genuine interest in becoming a professional Energy EFT Master Practitioner
Level 1: Discovering EFT
- Discovering EFT
- Reversing Energy Body Stress
- The EFT Story
- The Professional EFT Practitioner
Level 2: Intermediate EFT
- Extremely Focused Treatments
- Working With Aspects
- Emotions & Energy
Level 3: Advanced EFT
- Mind Changes
- Energetic Relationships
- Autogenic Reality
- The EFT Master Practitioner
- Energy EFT, Positive EFT by Silvia Hartmann
- Events Psychology and Emotions and Feeling by Silvia Hartmann
Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it.
Match the frequency of the reality and you cannot help but get that reality.
It can be no other way.
This is not philosophy.
This is physics.Bashar
"Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment."~ Dale Carnegie
Become an Energy EFT Master Practitioner with Hopes Holistic Health
We offer flexibility
The Guild of Energists (GoE) certified Energy EFT Master Practitioner training is offered to you as a 3 Day Workshop, within a small group environment. This is because from past experience, it is a fun, mutually rewarding way to learn and you will benefit from other students’ energies and interaction.
However, should you prefer a Distance Learning (via Skype) or more personal one-to-one experience, please contact us to discuss this. One of these delivery formats may suit your needs:
- In person on a flexible basis for individuals or small groups – start your training on an agreed date and complete your course a day at a time, spread over a maximum of 3 months or even half days or module by module if you prefer.
- Teaching via Skype (or other form of video conferencing) to individuals or small groups online.
Contact us to discuss your best training options.
Terms and Conditions
If you wish to read our full Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Register to check availability and reserve your place on the next workshop a minimum of 3 weeks prior to commencement date, please. This is to ensure your Energy EFT Master Practitioner Manual arrives in time (an e-book may be supplied otherwise).
Fees and Payment
For any Training Services, we will invoice you 50% of the Fees, which will be due three weeks prior to the applicable Training course and the remaining 50% of the Fees prior to the course commencement date.
Payment in full is required prior to commencement date and is kindly accepted by Paypal, cheque, debit card or bank transfer. We do NOT accept ANY credit cards currently.
You will be reserved the right to a full refund during the first 14 days after your payment has been received. Thereafter, no refunds are possible, however, 100% of your fee will be credited towards your booking of either a future course or private EFT consultation sessions within 12 months of the date of cancellation.
- If you cancel the Training Services at any time, or if you fail to attend a Training session (for any reason, you must pay the full Fees for the instruction to us, as detailed in the relevant Specification (“Training Cancellation Fee”). However, these fees will provide you with a credit towards any other Services provided that they are used by you within 12 months of the date of cancellation.
- Your booking may be transferred to another individual up until seven calendar days before the start of the relevant Training Session. An optional admin fee may be charged to cover any costs.
- In rare circumstances, we may be required to cancel or re-arrange the performance of the Services, for example, due to ill health. In this event, we will use reasonable efforts to agree another date with you upon which the Services will be provided. You will not be charged the Training Cancellation Fee in circumstances where we have cancelled the Services.
- By default, we’ll notify you of any important changes via your email address so please do contact us in advance if you prefer to receive important notifications by phone. We’ll also post the most up-to-date information to the website (https://hopesholistichealth.co.uk) which you are advised to check regularly before, during and after a Training session.
- You will have the right to terminate the Services at any time within 14 days from the date of the confirmation of your instruction (“Cancellation Period”) under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- Notice to terminate the Services within the Cancellation Period can be given to us in writing either by using the notice form contained at Annex 1 of these Terms (“Cancellation Notice”) or by any other means, provided that such notice is given in writing and contains all the information included in the Cancellation Notice.
- You have the right to cancel this Agreement within 14 days of entering into this Agreement (“Cancellation Period”) by notifying us in writing. Please note that instructing us to commence the Services within the Cancellation Period will be deemed to be a waiver of your right to cancel your instruction for the provision of the Services. Where the Services have been provided within the Cancellation Period, if you then terminate the Services, you will be liable to pay us for the Fees for any work that has been undertaken in the Cancellation Period, up to the date that the Cancellation Notice is received by us.
- The Cancellation Notice shall be deemed served:
- If served by post, at the time of posting; and
- If sent by email, the date upon which it is sent.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
- Each party agrees to comply with its respective obligations under the applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations. In particular, we agree to ensure that any personal data is subject to reasonable security protection and we will only process personal data from you as required in the performance of the services and in accordance with your instructions. We will update, amend or delete such personal data upon request.